Woodley Tee - PDF Sewing Pattern
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free Shipping over £50
Pay later with Klarna.
This is a PDF Sewing Pattern.
This is a digital product, nothing will be shipped to you.
Pattern includes sizes:
Men's XS-5XL | Men's Size Chart
Women's 0-18 | Women's Size Chart
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
A classic relaxed fit t-shirt sewing pattern to fill your wardrobe with comfortable basics. This pattern is meticulously drafted to include a nicely fitted neckband, perfectly shaped armscye, and a long enough body to tuck in or leave untucked as desired. The sleeves are roomy enough to move unrestricted but are by no means baggy. Choose between short or long sleeves (finished with cuffs). Sew from one colour or use the colour blocked pieces. Add or leave off the chest pocket.
Instructions for sewing with knits are thorough and include finishing suggestions, step-by-step illustrations and both beginner or intermediate sewing options. They explain methods for sewing the shirt with or without a serger. Fabric requirement charts are provided for a monochrome shirt or a colour blocked shirt as well as for self fabric or ribbed neck band and cuffs.
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 46 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size that you need!
- A projector compatible file with an easy-to-use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Sew the Woodley Tee
Check out #woodleytee for inspiration.