Sayward Raglan - PDF Sewing Pattern
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free Shipping over £50
Pay later with Klarna.
This is a PDF Sewing Pattern.
This is a digital product, nothing will be shipped to you.
Pattern includes sizes: XS-4XL
Skill Level: Beginner
A versatile raglan t-shirt sewing pattern to create every day casual wear. The attractively curved raglan seams paired with a relaxed crew neckline serve to create the flattering appearance of a strong chest. The sleeves are slim without clinging. The body is an average fit suitable for most figures. Choose between full length sleeves or short sleeves that end mid-bicep. The hems can be sewn using a zig-zag stitch or a twin needle.
Instructions for sewing with knits are thorough and include finishing suggestions, step-by-step illustrations and both beginner or intermediate sewing options. They explain methods for sewing the shirt with or without a overlocker. Fabric requirement charts are provided for a monochrome shirt or a colour blocked shirt with contrast sleeves and neckband.
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 27 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file with an easy-to-use 1" grid and layers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Need some help? Sew the Sayward Raglan
Check out #saywardraglan for inspiration