Goldstream Peacoat - PDF Sewing Pattern
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free Shipping over £50
Pay later with Klarna.
This is a PDF Sewing Pattern.
This is a digital product, nothing will be shipped to you.
Pattern includes sizes: XS - XXL
Skill Level: Advanced
A classic peacoat with modern options, this design is the perfect introduction to menswear tailoring as the detailed instructions will help you create a beautifully finished coat even if you are intimidated by sewing outerwear. The design includes a narrow double breast that sits nicely both buttoned and open.
Various details can be left out or included such as: epaulets, lined patch pockets, pocket flaps, an interior patch pocket, a removable hood (using buttons), and sleeve tabs.
This design is easy to fit with an optional slimming front dart and a center back seam. Few body panels make it relatively simple to sew and it is fully lined with detailed instructions on how to insert the lining and hand-sew the hems.
The Goldstream Peacoat would suit everything from a classic navy wool with fouled anchor buttons to a rustic tweed with leather closures.
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 79 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file with a 1" grid.
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Need some help? Sew the Goldstream Peacoat
Check out #goldstreampeacoat for inspiration