Fulford Jeans - PDF Sewing Pattern
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free Shipping over £50
Pay later with Klarna.
This is a PDF Sewing Pattern.
This is a digital product, nothing will be shipped to you.
Pattern includes sizes: 26-50
Skill Level: Intermediate
The Fulford Jeans sewing pattern is a truly classic straight leg jean. This pair of jeans features a regular fit in the thigh and straight legs. They feature a conservatively high rise reminiscent of vintage work jeans that sits just below the waist. Sew these jeans in a rugged denim and expect to wear this hard wearing pair for years to come.
This jeans pattern features all of the traditional details required when sewing denim - add lots of strengthening topstitching, learn to sew flat fell inseams, construct a zipper fly, and apply rivets to high stress areas. As an added bonus, the waistband is drafted in two pieces with a center back seam hidden under the belt loop. This construction style allows for very easy fit modifications, even once the jeans are fully constructed. This is a perfect solution for the home sewist who might like to sew these as a surprise gift or for the wearer with a fluctuating waistline.
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 28 pages (sizes 26-38) or 34 pages (sizes 40-50) (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file with a 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
- Pocket topstitching templates on 6 print-at-home pages
Need some help? Sew the Fulford Jeans
Check out #fulfordjeans for inspiration.