Fairfield Button Up - PDF Sewing Pattern
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free Shipping over £50
Pay later with Klarna.
This is a PDF Sewing Pattern.
This is a digital product, nothing will be shipped to you.
Pattern includes sizes: XS-XXL
Skill Level: Intermediate
A button-up shirt with all of the classic details and a modern, moderately slim fit. This design features a slim collar with collar stand, an optional chest pocket, flat felled seams and a yoke. The button band is drafted onto the shirt front to make matching plaids and stripes simple. The hem is curved so that this shirt can be worn tucked in or loose. The sleeves include tower plackets and the option for a hidden tab so that they can be rolled and secured at the elbow. Choose between a center back pleat or create a more fitted look with long shaped darts.
The Fairfield includes regular sizing for slim to average figures and a separate set of pieces for larger figures to accommodate a rounded stomach.
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A Quick Reference Guide featuring 1 page of condensed instructions to refer to when the pattern becomes your tried and true button-up.
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 45 pages (Average Figures) or 50 pages (Larger Figures). The print at home file is suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper. Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file featuring layers and an easy to use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers. A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Need some help? Sew the Fairfield
Check out #fairfieldbuttonup for inspiration.