Lazo Trousers - PDF Sewing Pattern
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free Shipping over £50
Pay later with Klarna.
This is a PDF Sewing Pattern.
This is a digital product, nothing will be shipped to you.
Pattern includes sizes: 0-18
Skill Level: Intermediate
These elegant pants feature relaxed, tapered legs, useful pockets and roomy pleats. The easy fitting legs are balanced with a closely fitted, wide waistband designed to highlight an hourglass figure by sitting high on the natural waist. The jaunty, overlapped extension is a great place to display unusual buttons or buckles. You could even use the buckles featured in the first photographed sample - they are available in our shop!
This sewing pattern includes two design variations: Sew full length trousers with a streamline waistband or create cuffed cropped trousers with large pointed belt loops. The Lazo's are an excellent introduction to all of the techniques involved in sewing trousers. They are a relatively quick pant project (no yokes, no darts, no flat fell seams!) that will result in professional looking pants.
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 25 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file with an easy-to-use 1" grid and layers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Need some help? Check out our fun Lazo Hacks
Check out #lazotrousers for inspiration.