Carmanah Sweater - PDF Sewing Pattern
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free Shipping over £50
Pay later with Klarna.
This is a PDF Sewing Pattern.
This is a digital product, nothing will be shipped to you.
Pattern includes sizes: XS-4XL
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
A true classic in the casual activewear wardrobe, this zippered sweater features style details that elevate it from pure utilitarian comfort to both stylish and practical. The large shoulder yoke on front and back is the perfect canvas for a contrast texture or colour. Choose from a partial or full zipper and a collar or lined three piece hood for a wide range of mix-and-match styling possibilities. Add or leave off the roomy kangaroo pockets.
Instructions include high-end construction suggestions such as an attractive twill tape neckline seam finish and a lined hood. Details on how to successfully apply a zipper to stretchy knit fabric without ripples are also included.
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern broken into five files so it is only necessary to print the pieces for the variation that you need (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Files are: Common Pieces (23 pages), Collar (2 pages), Hood (10 pages), Quarter Zip (9 pages), Full Zip (9 pages).
- A projector compatible file featuring layers and an easy to use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Check out #carmanahsweater for inspiration.