Belvedere Waistcoat - PDF Sewing Pattern
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free Shipping over £50
Pay later with Klarna.
This is a PDF Sewing Pattern.
This is a digital product, nothing will be shipped to you.
Pattern includes sizes: XS - 4XL
Variant 1 - Intermediate
Variant 2 - Beginner
Sew a timeless waistcoat with the Belvedere Waistcoat pattern! It is the perfect minimalist piece to wear to formal events. This design features a curved back seam and long darts to fit the garment close to the body. It includes a back neckline facing for a high-end professional finish.
The instructions and pattern pieces provide for two approaches:
Variant 1. Create a tailored waistcoat complete with welt pockets, a fully canvased front and side seam vents.
Variant 2. Sew a quick and easy waistcoat with no pockets and simplified construction techniques.
Both waistcoat projects are great scrap busters since it is easy to mix and match fabrics.
This pattern, as part of the Cityscape Urban Menswear Collection, is an elegant silhouette accented with modern design elements. Sew the garments in this collection to create a polished wardrobe suitable for the professional lifestyle or formal occasions.
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A Quick Reference Guide featuring 1 page of condensed instructions to refer to when the pattern becomes your tried and true waistcoat.
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 25 pages. The print at home file is suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper. Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file featuring layers and an easy to use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Need some help? Sew Along the Belvedere